Here are a few things for us to live a meaningful life:
1. Get rid of the trash. Let’s notice the trash in our lives and get rid of it.
2. Have the right attitude. There is no barrier too high when we have the right attitude.
3. Get out of mental bankruptcy. Being bankrupt outside is not as bad as being bankrupt inside.
4. Have the right measure of success. Measure success by the seeds sowed and not just by the harvest reaped.
5. Get the right information. The right information acquired from great books and audio immersion therapy applied over time results in a meaningful life.
6. Think abundance. Abundance can be similar to bankruptcy; gradual at first, then all of a sudden.
7. Create a culture. Problems get solved when people smell success.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy