Humility to Peace
Help is always available if you just ask. It takes humility to recognize we need help. Humility is the hallmark of all great minds.
1. Don’t react, respond. Do you respond with class or react with rudeness?
2. I can’t teach you anything. I can only inspire you to ask the right questions to yourself. Can you imagine applying what you know to be true?
3. We are all responsible for what we see. What lenses are you looking through?
4. Ask for the right things. Everything that happened to us, in some form or another, we asked for it.
5. Only complete forgiveness brings us peace within. Are we willing to forgive the wrong done onto us?
6. We can choose to change all thoughts that are hurting us. Thoughts are real and they make all the difference in our lives.
7. No form of fear is justified; fear is false evidence appearing real. Why fear what is likely not going to happen anyway?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy