The Psychology of Selling
1. We all like to buy; none of us likes to be sold. Learn to sell the right product to the right people at the right time.
2. We don’t like selling yet we are all in sales. Why not get good at the art and science of selling.
3. Selling is the most misunderstood profession in the world. Learn the basics of the selling process; asking the right questions.
4. People waste a lot of money because they dislike selling. Selling is all about them, the buyers, not you, the salesman.
5. Learn and apply the psychology of selling and you will love sales. Selling is all about people and numbers; get good at improving your people skills and the sales numbers will improve.
6. Everyone can sell because everyone can serve. Selling is meeting the needs of others.
7. Selling is a process. Reverse the selling process. Great salesmen don’t sell, people buy from them.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy