The simple little things make all the difference!!!
First impressions are lasting impressions.
1. Dress. Dress for the occasion. Matching, clean, and fit.
2. Breath. Brushed teeth. Mints work magic!
3. Handshake. Firm. No hand crusher or dead fish handshake.
Make eye contact with a real smile :)
4. Greeting. Words carry power with them. Know what, when, and how to say them.
5. Smile. Real not fake. Smile saying "I love you is the best."
6. Professional. Friendly, excited, passionate, with servant attitude.
7. Impression. First impressions are like our first love, we never forget them.
Pay attention and practice all the above and you will see your life getting better after every encounter you make.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)