Why the Truth?
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Truth is not positive or negative, just the truth. Building a life on truth is like building a house on a rock solid foundation.
Seek the truth, apply it in your life, and the truth will set you free.
Here are the 7 nuggets on truth:
1. Those who seek the truth will find it. Those who live by the truth will be rewarded into eternity.
2. The truth does not change over time; opinions do and abound.
3. Only when we apply the truth in our lives we become free.
4. It takes faith to seek and apply the truth in our lives.
5. Buying into and submitting to lies and falsehoods leads to bondage.
6. We speak truth into the lives of others by living the truth. Be the example.
7. Speaking the truth will likely get you into trouble in the messy world we live in today. Speak it anyway so you can have stories for speaking truth in the lives of others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)