Crazy, Insane or Just Plain Dumb?
The purpose of the 7 Daily Nuggets is to teach us what we need to know to live a prosperous life; the things that we may not have learned or are not currently learning in church, school, home or at work. Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
We certainly live during interesting times in our history. There are some many things that make no sense for us to see, think about, and reflect upon.
1. Houses. We build bigger houses with bigger kitchens but have smaller families and eat out more.
2. Space. We are fascinated with outer space but have fears to conquering our inner space.
3. Travel. We travel to faraway lands to meet new people yet don’t know our neighbors.
4. Values. We place more value in possessions than in ourselves.
5. Education. We have more degrees and diplomas than ever before but are less educated with less common sense.
6. Health. We have more medicines than ever before yet have less wellness.
7. Money. We increased our “money” supply with fiat currency but have less real money. We have higher incomes but lower morals and values.
Are you wondering which way we are going?
Let’s keep discovering without forgetting who we are.
History shows we are heading towards another Roman empire, imploding on itself.
What part are you playing to reverse the decline in our nation?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)