Have you ever wondered why?
We all want to be surrounded with loving people why then we need to learn to love the unlovable first?
1. A-students end up working for C-students?
2. People who win the lottery regret winning just a few years later?
3. Those who know HOW end up working for those who know WHY?
4. Everyone can make a better hamburger than McDonalds yet we all go there?
5. Intelligence is not an indicator of success?
6. Most people live life by their obligations and not their priorities?
7. Politicians create problems for us then spend the rest of their careers pretending they are solving those problems?
First we need to be, then we must do, in order to earn what we have.
Be different so you can make a difference!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)