- Helping to prepare and eat a grilled young goat where the tender low fat meat reminds one of childhood.
- Experience the catching of a beautiful 10 lbs peacock bass (to be eaten soon!)
- Experiencing the catching of a 8 lbs dourado fish and eating it grilled fresh (for lunch today)
- Helping to prepare a lamb stew seasoned with beer to be eaten in 20 minutes.
- Catching a 7 lbs tilapias and knowing the there is plenty of fish for next week.
- Spending time with my brothers telling stories and reliving our happy childhood memories.
- Doing an inprompu talk at the local University to a packed audience of 180 students and professors on entrepreneurship and leadership. Being able to answer many questions of stuents hungry to learn.
- The bonus is to go several times a day to stand under the jaboticaba trees and enjoy the fruit fresh from the trees.
Be blessed then be a blessing to others