Only the examined life is worth living!
Why so many of us go through life listening to ourselves like a broken record instead of questioning ourselves? Knowing oneself is the first and most important step to creating a bright future. There is enormous power to be unlocked in self-awareness. Here are 7 questions you may never thought asking yourself. Take a shot at them and I assure you will be better for it!
1. Why am I messing up my future by taking advice from my messed up past?
2. Why do I keep running into people who have given up in life if I have not?
3. Am I working and acting as a champion or a chump?
4. Do I have the courage and the will to do what only I can do?
5. Am I teaching myself how to think or just being told what to think?
6. Why am not working harder to buy my time back so I can be free to become what I have been born to be?
7. Am I learning and applying what I know in a systematic way or just going through the halfheartedness motions of my days?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)