We know we must take the right road. Will we do it?
The road less traveled is the right one. America and the world will go through a revolution. Will it be a peaceful leadershift revolution towards freedom or will it be a bloody and forceful revolution towards dictatorships and slavery? Let’s play our part to have a peaceful revolution.
1. Most of us don’t lack abilities; we lack faith and commitment to a cause, a freedom cause.
2. A culture that values pleasure and entertainment as the two most desirable outcomes is imploding itself. Are we there yet? Haven’t we learned from Rome?
3. There is no such thing as unearned self-esteem and everyone knows it. Yes, we spoiled our children. Giving unearned things is like giving a winning a lottery ticket.
4. Personal change is possible and it is essential for survival in a free society.
5. The time has come for Americans to start demanding more of ourselves.
6. We must enable ourselves to dream again, and dream really big. It takes courage to dream.
7. It takes courage, faith, patience, and persistence to establish good lifelong habits and patters.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)