Are you mentally fit for your journey to achieve your dreams?
Do you have the discipline and self-management to live a significant life?
Success comes to those that are and do a little more than the average person on a consistent basis. The compounding of good decisions gives the edge needed to win the game of life. Here are some questions for you to think and reflect upon:
1. Are you living your purpose? Why not?
2. Are you building your character by demonstrating integrity and courage? Are you who you say you are and do you do what you say you will do?
3. Do you have a vision for where you are going in life? Are the pictures of your destination crystal clear?
4. Do you have an uplifting attitude so no matter what happens you keep positive? Is attitude your choice or someone else’s choice?
5. Do you have plans and a strategy to realize your vision? Are you diligently implementing your strategy?
6. Do you have a robust scorecard with the right indicators? What is your dashboard telling you?
7. Are your finances in order to allow you to live the life you always wanted to live as a kid? Is money your master or your slave?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)