We can never learn enough from nature!
1) A family is like a tree – we grow in all different directions from the same roots.
2) Growth is an inside job and it occurs in spurts.
3) Darkness and sunshine are part of the growth process.
4) Withstand the storms that are sure to come and go.
5) The sun shines above all of us providing the energy to keep us alive.
6) We are all tested so we can know how strong we are; some stay down and rot, some get up and grow again, and some withstand whatever storms comes the way.
7) Pruning is done to produce better fruit.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)