Nuggets from a hero and a Saint
Coming Back STRONGER
1) Ignore all doubters and critics; be motivated by those who believe in you. Play your game in honor of those who believe in you.
2) Time of suffering is a lonely time; force yourself to focus all your energy and attention on getting yourself to being the best that you can be. Believe that when you give it your best and commit the rest to God, He will work wonders in your life.
3) If God leads you to an undesired place, He will lead you through it. God sometimes puts us in the fire, and it’s going to hurt, but it will mold and shape us into the people He intends for us to be. Where some people might look at situations and see disaster God will helps us to see opportunity.
4) There are things so big that no individual or even teams can achieve, only communities can. Surround yourself with people that give you confidence to attempt things that are too big to handle on your own.
5) All God wants for you to utilize the talents and abilities He has given you, to be the best that you can be and to reach your full potential.
6) Healing has it owns timetable, whether in the realms of the physical, emotional, or the spiritual.
7) The painful things we go through have a way of teaching us the things we can’t learn any other way. Pain is a gift you sure don’t want, but believe that God can use it for a purpose in your life.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)