Are you a dreamer?
You can achieve and live your dreams, now more than ever before!
Do you have what it takes to chase your dreams?
What are the steps required to achieve our dreams. Here are 7 steps, 7 D's, to help you achieve our dreams:
1) Desire. That is burning inside you.
How bad do you want that dream? Do you truly desire or is it just a wish?
2) Definition. What your dream looks like.
Is your dream defined and translated into clear pictures?
3) Decision. Decide to go after, to chase.
Have you sold out and made the emotional decision to go after your dreams?
4) Drive. Get into motion. Deciding (mental) and actually doing (physical) are two different things.
Are you willing to take action to go after your dreams with the hunger of a starving lion?
5) Diligence. Curiosity and fun are requirement!
Are you willing to learn and implement whatever it takes to achieve your dreams?
6) Determination. Nothing stops from achieving what you set yourself in motion to achieve.
Do hardships get you even more determined to recover from setbacks and failures?
7) Discipline. Stay the course.
Are you willing to consistently do the work required, to achieve your dreams?
Dreaming big dreams is scary!
It takes courage to dream.
It takes even more courage to chase and achieve our dreams.
Dream chasers avoid the pain of regret!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)