Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Examined Life - Part II

Only the examined life is truly worth living!


The ability to ask ourselves the questions leads us to the right answers to our life’s most pressing problems. Keep asking yourself the tough questions until you start getting the answers. In life we can get all we want if we ask the right questions to the right people at the right time. We can start by asking ourselves the right questions first. Be patients and keep asking yourself the questions. Those who seek the answers will find them. Being able to ask the right questions is more important than having the right answers. Write down your life’s 7 most pressing questions and start jotting down the answers. Focus on the questions and the answers will come in due time. Ask yourself one question a day for one week. Do it repeatedly 7 times 7 throughout the day and miracles will start happening in your life. Here are 7 more sample questions for you to get started. Can you pass your own life exam? It is an open book exam! All the resources in the world are available to you. Go for it! Be the minority that defines what they want out of life, the minority called dream chasers. To me that is the only way to live!

1) How can I turn rejection into positive energy?

2) How can I be a force for good?

3) How can I be completely out of debt?

4) How can I make the right things happen in my life?

5) How can I create great stories to tell my grandchildren?

6) What does my dream vacation looks like? 

7) What is the main reason/purpose  I am on this earth?

Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment