Thursday, January 10, 2013

PRICELESS QUESTIONS


The quality of our lives is based on the quality of the questions we ask ourselves. Here are 7 important questions to ask ourselves. The right questions lead us to the proper thinking and self-knowledge.

1) What are the purpose, vision and mission for my life? 
Focus on passions, potentials, profits, and the legacy you want to leave for centuries to come.

2) What were the turning points in my life? 
Reflect on what made you the person you are now.

3) How good am I in accepting, approving and appreciating people? 
Focus more on finding the good in people and less on criticizing, condemning, complaining, and making excuses.

4) What are the blessings in my life? 
Count your blessings and keep a record of them.

5) Is my world clearly defined? 
Focus on the things you can control and influence.

6) What assets do I have and am I investing enough in them?
Invest in assets and divest from liabilities.

7) How can I be the best servant? 
Deploy your gifts and abilities to lessen the suffering of others and become a blessing to them.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment