Thursday, November 26, 2015

In Thanksgiving

In Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving Day is the day we take the time to thank our Creator for all the blessings bestowed upon us. What are you thankful for? Take 10 minutes to write down your list; I assure you, the act will be a great investment of your time. We can pray anytime and anywhere for who we would like to become. Not knowing the truth makes us slaves of the lies the world bombards us with.
Here is my list:
1.      My success for I can remain humble.
2.      My failures for I can grow in wisdom.
3.      My vision for I can see with my mind.
4.      My God for His forgiveness of my sins.
5.      My suffering for I can clarify my purpose.
6.      My health for I can work and serve others.
7.      My opportunities for I can fulfill my potential.
8.      My freedom for I can help others become free.
9.      My mission for I can share the truth with others.
10.  My faith for I can prepare for better days to come.
11.  My time and treasure for I can put them to a great cause.
12.  My family and friends for living life with deeper meaning.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone who got reading this far J

Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.   
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead

"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!


No comments:

Post a Comment