The Big and Best Kept Secret
The big and best kept secret to success and significance is not a secret and it has not been kept under locks at all. It has been well known for centuries. In our microwave society we are all looking for that silver bullet, for that magic pill, the secret that will bring us instant success and significance. Stop searching for the holy grain, it does not exist, it is a myth. The history of success shows that success is a journey of failures and experiences full of pain and joy. There are principles behind success that when followed will bring lasting prosperity to anyone. Are you willing to learn and apply the following not so secretive principles, certain to rise you above the circumstances you find yourself are at the moment?
1. Know who you are. Work on yourself above all else.
2. Desire and hunger. The drivers that propel forward. Choose the right mentors.
3. Decision and action. Actions behind decisions. Wisely choose your pursuits.
4. Build relationships and partnerships. The keys to significance.
5. Work and keep score. Be in a relentless pursuit. Serve and put love at the center of it all.
6. Friendships and sharing. The keys to fulfillment.
7. Give honor to our Creator. The real source of power.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!