Why entrepreneurs success?
How can I succeed as an entrepreneur?
Here is how the successful ones do:
1. Know the why. Focus on what matters. Be passionate about your purpose, vision, and cause. Focus on doing something bigger than yourself. The outside world can see they are on a quest. They can see a bright future ahead of others.
2. Provide value. Respect for customers. Concern about delivering value.
3. Build trust. Trust their partners. Learn from and value the experience of others. Team builders putting people first.
4. Respect capital. Plan and put relentless action behind their plans. Keep score. Understand and mitigate risk.
5. Relentless growth. Always growing in financial, personal, and professional wisdom. Become true professionals in their business. Become the best at their craft.
6. Lead the way. Creative, innovative, and ingenious. Persistent optimism is part of their being.
7. Tenacious. Learn from failures and never give up. Continuously and systematically improve what they do.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!