Can you see them?
By definition an opportunity is a set of circumstances that makes it possible for us to do something about it. The educated mind can see the positive outcomes coming from a set of circumstances.
Opportunities abound and they are everywhere. What is the problem then? The problem is that we only see the problems and not the opportunities that come with them.
1. Why. Opportunities always look better from the back than from the front end.
2. Where. The best opportunities live right in our neighborhoods.
3. Who. Great opportunities are only seen by the minds of the risk takers.
4. How. Opportunities whisper, problems scream at us.
5. When. Opportunities come when we least expect.
6. What. The optimist sees opportunities as fun work; the pessimists see them as drudgery.
7. Which. Do you know which opportunities are right for you? It is a lot easier to prioritize opportunities when you know your purpose in life.
Leaders pursue opportunities before they become obvious to everyone else. Don’t live a life full of regrets for the opportunities you did not take.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!