Are you a leader?
If you google the word leadership, in a fraction of a second you get over 460 million hits. There is so much information about leadership yet there is so little understanding about true leadership. No wonder there is a severe shortage of leaders in the world today. Leadership is influence in a positive driven direction. Everyone can become a leader because everyone can have influence. Leadership is a choice. Leadership can be learned but it cannot be taught. Leadership is a personal choice. One has to have the hunger, the strong desire to become a leader. Hope the following add to the understanding of leadership.
1. Leaders put their character in motion.
2. Leaders are followers and have followers.
3. Leaders act by the courage of their convictions.
4. Leaders are always working to improve themselves.
5. Leaders leverage their character, tasks, and relationships.
6. Leaders influence other to become who they were born to be.
7. Leaders are daytime dreamers energized by their vision of a bright future.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!