The Smart Organization – Daily Dose 7
What are smart organizations doing to get better?
Develop people – the permanent solution.
Too much emphasis on hard and not enough on soft skills.
1. Too much emphasis on rational and not enough on emotional.
2. Too much emphasis on management and not enough on leadership.
3. Too much emphasis on trailing and not enough on leading indicators.
4. Too much emphasis on technical skills and not enough on people skills.
5. Too much emphasis on numbers and not enough emphasis on feelings.
6. Too much emphasis on weaknesses and not enough on strength finding.
7. Too much emphasis on problems and not enough emphasis on solutions.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."