The Smart Organization – Daily Dose 4
What are smart organizations doing to get better?
Develop people – the permanent solution.
What does a leader brings to an organization?
1. Results. Great leaders leave a trail of results.
2. Great ideas. Ideas are the lifeblood of any organization.
3. Great collaboration. Healthy competition fosters cooperation.
4. Great planning and actions. Failing to plan and act is planning to fail.
5. Great communication. Communication is the oil that greases any organization.
6. Sense of community. Great leaders build communities where people feel valued.
7. Positive change. Positive change is a must for the prospering of any organization.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."