Mind the Gap
1. Take an honest assessment of where you are in life. The mirror is your friend.
2. Define where you want to be in life. Decide and commit to going there.
3. Feel the tension. The tension will drive you to action.
4. Learn the route. Learn and apply all you can about the path to your destination.
5. Do the work. Without action nothing really happens.
6. Mind the gap. Enjoy the journey as the gap keeps getting smaller and smaller.
7. Never surrender. Keep your senses on your destination and watch for traps.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."