Have you really lived your life?
You have not truly lived if you have not faced a few of the following challenges:
1. Major obstacles and setbacks on your way to achieving a major goal or a dream.
2. Several blunders, goof-ups, failures, even tragedies and survived to find humor in them.
3. Multiple rejections and through them found your purpose and cause.
4. Downsized, rightsized or whatever corporate word is used for firing and had to change career or profession.
5. Started and failed in business a few times until you learned enough to succeed.
6. Life threatening illness or others forms of danger to come out stronger.
7. Suffered deep frustrations, despair, or depressions and lived to see the valley from the mountaintop.
God does not pick superstars to do His works. Could you be the one He is looking for? Be aware you may have to go through hell before you can recognize heaven.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."