The Smart Organization – Daily Dose 1
What are smart organizations doing to get better?
Develop people – the permanent solution.
1. Developing leaders – invest in a leadership education system.
2. Creating a culture of leadership – help leaders to fall in love with learning.
3. Developing a culture of trust – there is no empowerment without trust.
4. Rewarding the emergence of leaders – invest in new emerging leaders.
5. Developing the business – communicate the need for business growth.
6. Making people development systematic – leverage a predictable system.
7. Allowing the learning to happen – fast business comes from fast learning.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."