The Smart Organization – Daily Dose 2
What are smart organizations doing to get better?
Develop people – the permanent solution.
1. Focusing on learning and application of success principles.
2. Creating clear expectations for what the leaders bring to the table.
3. Creating relevant success stories so people can have stories to tell.
4. Focusing in developing character and relationship, not just on results.
5. Finding and investing in the 10% that are willing to stand up and lead; others will follow them.
6. Upgrading the quality of the thinking of the leaders and upgrading the quality of ideas and innovation.
7. Creating leaders with strong spines; the spine of the weak is stiffened in the presence of the bold.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."