Freedom – Daily Dose 5
Freedom is never free; that is why it is priceless.
We are all responsible for protecting our freedoms.
What are you doing on a daily basis to protect our freedoms?
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” - Voltaire
1. Freedom fighters have the courage to tell enslaving truths to others .
2. Freedom is never given; it is earned by those willing to die to be free.
3. Freedom can only be preserved by widespread wisdom and prosperity.
4. Not much can be accomplished by any individual or nation that is not free.
5. Conformity, complacency, and mediocrity erode our freedoms little by little.
6. Freedom fighters understand the responsibility that comes with their freedom.
7. Freedom comes to those that have the courage to be disciplined in their duties.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."