The Smart Organization – Daily Dose 6
What are smart organizations doing to get better?
Develop people – the permanent solution.
SMART = Simple, Mobile, Accountable, Resilient, and Tenacious
Knowing your business is not enough
1. Smart organizations are simple and mobile.
2. Smart organizations are accountable, resilient, and tenacious.
3. Smart organizations are developing the character of their leaders.
4. Most organizations tend to focus exclusively on getting quick results.
5. Most organizations don’t focus enough on achieving sustainable results.
6. Smart organizations value their leader’s quantity and quality of relationships.
7. Smart organizations have their leaders prepared to lead when the time comes.
Smart organizations succeed because they adapt, learn, and innovate better and faster than intellectual organizations. What we know may no longer be so! Simplicity is paying high dividends; complexity is taxing organizations due to their low speed of change.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."