Freedom – Daily Dose 4
Freedom is never free; that is why it is priceless.
We are all responsible for protecting our freedoms.
What are you doing on a daily basis to protect our freedoms?
Why the Roman Empire fell and so many lost their freedoms?
Here are a few reasons:
1. Indifference, complacency, and apathy.
2. High taxation, corruption, and bankruptcy.
3. Polytheism, homosexuality, sexuality, and vulgarity.
4. Loss of traditional values, disunity, division, and infighting.
5. Cultural decay, gluttony, and lack of leadership (bad leaders in power).
6. Rise of the uneducated masses (entitled), anarchy, and ruin of middle class.
7. Increased bureaucracy, government overspending, and concentration of power by the state.
Great empires rise and fall. We are all responsible for the future of our nation.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."