The Power of Gratitude
Gratitude is an important life skill that can be learned and mastered. Gratitude has a transformative power to help us deal with adversity. Gratitude helps us to expand our mental and emotional capacities. Gratitude is a quality of our consciousness. Take one minute out of each morning to express gratitude and count your blessings, for they are many.
1. Gratitude improves our attitude. Attitude is the window for us to see the amazing world in ourselves and others.
2. Gratitude helps us get what we want.
Appreciation for what we have leads us to what we would like to have.
3. Gratitude improves our relationships.
Gratitude increases our compassion and empathy towards others.
4. Gratitude helps us learn.
Gratitude liberates us from our past to learn what we need to have a greater future.
5. Gratitude helps us to solve problems.
Gratitude propels us to seek answers for our difficult problems.
6. Gratitude helps us to avoid negativity and depression.
Gratitude frees us to think positive and attract positivity in our lives.
7. Gratitude helps us to achieve greater levels of happiness. Gratitude helps us to be more resilient in a complex and difficult world.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."