What can nature teach us?
Nature can be a powerful source for learning. We all look at the same images yet we get different information. We can never learn enough from nature. Here are many lessons we can learn from nature.
1. Energy, renewal, stillness, and relaxation. Each season has its own unique looks, smells, and sounds.
2. Persistence and details. At first things appears the same. The more we study the more we learn.
3. Flexibility and versatility. The cycle of things from day to day and year to year. From a reed to an oak tree we find different levels of diversity and flexibility to withstand the storms.
4. Beauty, peace, and love. They are everywhere if we take the time to see, observe and take it in.
5. Exploration, discovery, and growth. We are either growing or dying. Nothing stays the same. Change is an integral part of all things.
6. Imagination, creativity, and flow. The only limits are the limits we set on our own imagination. Nature is a natural source of wonderment for us to expand our minds and nourish our spirits and souls.
7. Humility and divine presence. Nature gives a sense of belonging and protection. Nature gives us hope for provisions for everyone. Nature is the source of all solutions to the problems we created.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Please share with others.
I would love the opportunity to share my Nuggets with your audience!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."