The best investment you can make
What is the best investment you can make? It is an investment in you; an investment in developing your leadership potential to lead yourself to a better future. There are still a few open spots for you to join us this August.
Here is why:
1. You are the best asset you have. You are an asset that brings you income. The return on investing for improving yourself is astronomically higher than any other financial investment you can possibly make. Why would you not take a small percentage of your income and invest in yourself? Imagine if businesses did not make investments.
2. You can create your own future. It's your responsibility to nurture your own growth and prosperity. Why wait for others to invest in you? Time is the critical factor in compounding the returns on investments; the sooner you start the bigger the end results. If you don’t create your own future others will do it for you. The question is who benefits from the investment? Why allow others determine your destiny? You are the best person to determine what your ideal future is. Prepare and your chance will come.
3. You can achieve your own goals and dreams. Investing in you dramatically increases the probability of achieving your goals and dreams. When you have skin in the game you demonstrate your commitment to achieving them. Once you make the investment you are more likely to pay attention to it, to see that you get the best return in terms of a better lifestyle.
4. You can deal with changes and complexity. An investment in your self-education allows you to deal with the rapid rate of change. It is impossible to know everything you need to know or do alone. You must learn from others that have lessons readily available for you to learn. You can't be your best without help from others that have achieved the results in life you are looking for. Find and invest in the best information you can find. Apply the right from those who have succeeded to sole complex problems.
5. You can acquire new skills. In the knowledge economy, the world does not pay for diplomas; it pays for skills. Your real education starts when you are done with high school or college. It is extremely important for you to discover your purpose (passions, potential, and profit) in life. Take advantage of professional development opportunities around you. Build your network of relationships.
6. You can live a joyful and prosperous life. Focus on the essential things you want to achieve in your life. Learn what opportunities to pursue and what opportunities to abandon, and the legacy you want to leave behind. An investing in yourself will give you the courage, the patience, persistence, and determination to live a prosperous life.
7. You cannot afford not to do it. You can afford to do it. Trust me on this one. Proven books or audios are awesome resources to build your knowledge and skills in any area. The big secret - little bits of the right information consistently taken and applied over time radically change the way you see and pursue the opportunities all around you. Associate with partners that are chasing their goals and dreams. You will need encouragers and up-lifters in your journey. A great coach or mentor is waiting for you to demonstrate you are serious about investing in yourself. You will have the tools needed to tackle any obstacles coming in the way of living the life you always wanted to live.
Please share with others; the world will be a better place because you did.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."