7 Principles to Success
Success does not happen by default. Success has to be defined and pursued. Success looks different to everyone; failure looks the same. Failure is the inability to achieve one’s goals and dreams. Success comes true to those who are true to the principles of success.
1. The vision principle. Vision provides direction to the destination.
2. The communication principle. Purposeful and clear communication connects the right people.
3. The solution principle. A mind focused on solutions is never intimidated by problems.
4. The accountability principle. Those that are accountable are the ones to be relied on to get the job done.
5. The understanding principle. The benefits that get understood get realized.
6. The scorecard principle. What gets measured gets improved.
7. The fast feedback principle. What gets rewarded gets attention.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."