When we buy our own excuses we get to keep them!
1. Excuses are ways to explain poor performance.
2. Excuses are attempts to release us from our duties.
3. When we deal with truth we don’t need to make excuses.
4. We make excuses to avoid dealing with the consequences.
5. We believe lies because dealing with truth requires change.
6. Someday becomes a day when we put a date in our calendars.
7. Excuses are distractions preventing us from achieving our goals.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."