Why we don’t have a perfect life?
How often do we hear that life isn’t fair?
Life is not fair and it isn’t meant to be. Here are 7 whys:
1. Life would be boring. How would we experience the joys if we did not go through a healthy dose of suffering?
2. We would not learn anything. How could we learn anything without some pain?
3. We would not experience life. How could we find humor in laughing from our past?
4. We would not enjoy living. Can you imagine a life flat life without peaks and valleys?
5. We have to earn our privileges. Do we really value what we don’t earn?
6. We would all be equals. Can you imagine a world of equals?
7. We would not appreciate love. Can you imagine living without love when we least deserve it?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."