A Month in Brazil
There is great value in a month-long vacation. How often do you spend time in a different culture experiencing different cuisines and ways of doing things? A true vacation expands our mind, expands our thinking and improves the power of observation. A long vacation is great for dream building and get our creative juices flowing again. Here are the 7 benefits of a long vacation:
1. Reconnect with family members and friends
2. Make new connections and friends
3. Unplug, cut out the noise and take a mental rest
4. Relax, reduce stress, re-energize and reinvigorate
5. Clear any fog and get a new perspective on things
6. Create memories that last a lifetime
7. Release a new version of yourself
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."