7 KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL LIFE
Success is a choice and it is not for everyone. Success comes to those who go on the offensive against the status quo. The current system is designed to enslave us by our own ignorance and comfort. Be a prodigious learner and worker. Learning is caught, not taught. I hope you can be inspired by the following nuggets.
1. Goals setting. We only get what we set our minds to. We only get what we focus on. Our current education system does not teach us how to set goals. Know what you want clearly. Get the emotions wrapped up in goals and dreams not the activities or the work per se.
2. Commitment. Commit to the goals. Know what you value the most. Focus on achieving them. Face the challenges and frustrations that come along the way.
3. Integrity. Have the honesty to face the scorecard and change what needs changing. Don’t fight the truth. When we tell the same lies to ourselves over and over they become the truth we believe in.
4. Game plan. If we don’t like to plan then a successful life is not is our cards. Have a plan and work the plan. The right actions come out of the right plans.
5. Work ethic. Actions always come before blessings. Know what you want to accomplish. Take action and count your blessings. Never apologize to do the work. No matter how great ideas and plans are they need work to produce results.
6. Attitude of gratitude. Have a positive attitude. Be open to new ideas even if they may seem odd at first. Look for opportunities to create stories.
7. Consistently courageous. Go with what you got. Look for insights along the journey. Fearful people trust their fears by feeding them. Fear is the opportunity for courage. Become great at facing fears and making human connections along your life’s journey.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."