The Financial Matrix – Daily Dose 9
Are you trapped in the Financial Matrix?
The Financial Matrix is how the Aristocracy controls the masses by controlling capital.
You are in the Financial Matrix if you …
1. Believe the government does a better job spending money than you do.
You are not alone.
Millions give free loans to the government (got a tax refund?)
All government spending is 3rd party spending.
It is a lot easier to spend someone else’s money, isn't it?
2. Think it is OK for government to tax gasoline at a higher rate than the profit rate by oil companies.
What we don’t know and what we know that is not so is hurting us.
3. Think you have the right to health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
To get out of the Financial Matrix we first must shift the thinking from rights to personal responsibilities.
4. Are not investing in self-education to improve your financial thinking.
You are where you are now financially because of the decisions you made in the past; change the thinking to change the decisions so you can get better financial results.
5. Got bad financial information and advice in the past and don’t know where to go now.
We all feel trapped or financially strapped, at some point or another in our lives.
The key questions to ask are:
How did I get here?
How do I get out of here?
What must I do so I am never back here again?
6. Have benefitted more from the low gasoline prices than the all-time high stock market.
It means you have not figured out how to put money to work for you yet.
Money ought to be the slave, not you.
7. Never read the books Cashflow Quadrant, Automatic Millionaire, and the Millionaire Next Door.
Financial literacy is a must for anyone to be out of the Financial Matrix.
Solution: Get financially fit and prosper.
Get out of the Financial Matrix by investing in your financial education!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Author of the book Priceless
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."