The Financial Matrix – Daily Dose 16
Are you trapped in the Financial Matrix?
The Financial Matrix is how the Aristocracy controls the masses by controlling capital.
The financial illiterate slave is in bondage to the financial savvy aristocrat.
You are in the Financial Matrix if you …
1. Are waiting for others to motivate you to live a better life.
No one can motivate you; true motivation comes from within you.
2. Are sitting on great ideas waiting for the right moment.
Those slow to make decisions make the wrong decisions slowly.
3. Are waiting to get all details before starting.
It is more important to make the decision right than to make the right decision; get moving or you will get run over.
4. Are not breaking free from your ineffective habits.
Read the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and replace bad habits with the good ones.
5. Are letting others control your time, your calendar.
Why are people so eager to spend their most valuable resource so freely?
6. Are letting the urgent take over the important things in life.
Never let what matters most be at the mercy of what matters the least.
Does your checkbook and your calendar reflect your values and priorities?
7. Are living inside your familiar zone, holding on to perceived security.
There is no safety in a mediocre life and there is no mediocrity in a life outside the matrix.
Solution: Get financially fit and prosper.
Get out of the Financial Matrix by investing in your financial education!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Author of the book Priceless
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."