The Financial Matrix – Daily Dose 10
Are you trapped in the Financial Matrix?
The Financial Matrix is how the Aristocracy controls the masses by controlling capital.
You are in the Financial Matrix if you …
1. Are not leveraging a system to create wealth.
The best asset we can own is a system that creates wealth for us while we are not there.
2. Have not clearly defined your desired lifestyle.
Go to school, get good grades, and get a safe and secure job with benefits is no longer good advice.
It is impossible to live a lifestyle we have not defined yet.
3. Don’t have a big dream burning inside you.
Dreams are what propel us to become uncommon in our life’s journey.
4. Think it is acceptable to finance a traditional college education.
The value, return on investment, for traditional education is no longer there.
5. Think security is to have a good job with good benefits.
What used to be a great advice is not a good advice at all today.
6. Don’t have a business asset producing income outside your ability to perform.
Trading time for money leads to either no time or no money or both.
7. Are not learning from people that have the lifestyle you are would like to have.
The best way to succeed is to get and follow the advice from those that have succeeded in something we would like to succeed in.
The college professor teaching business likely is financially broke and never built a business. He or she is also trapped in the Financial Matrix.
Solution: Get financially fit and prosper.
Get out of the Financial Matrix by investing in your financial education!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Author of the book Priceless
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."