The Financial Matrix – Daily Dose 1
The Financial Matrix is how the Aristocracy controls the masses by controlling capital.
Who is trapped in the Financial Matrix?
You are in the Financial Matrix if …
1. You are borrowing money to establish credit.
The credit score was created for the banks to know how risky it is to loan money to know.
2. You are spending more than you make or making less than you are spending.
You have a negative savings rate.
3. You have accumulated more debt than savings.
You don’t know which one is higher.
4. You don’t have enough savings to live for at least 3 years.
You think the interest on savings is too low.
5. You are living paycheck to paycheck.
You think that is a normal way to live.
6. You qualify for food stamps.
You think someone ought to provide for you.
7. You have debt collectors calling you.
You avoid answering the calls.
Solution: Get financially fit.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Author of the book Priceless
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Leadership is about people, management is about numbers; leaders influence people and the people influence numbers."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."