The Financial Matrix – Daily Dose 11
Are you trapped in the Financial Matrix?
The Financial Matrix is how the Aristocracy controls the masses by controlling capital.
You are in the Financial Matrix if you …
1. Are not willing to pay for the right financial information.
The best available financial information is worth the price we pay for.
2. Don’t have a financial coach or mentor.
Until we have a high degree of self-discipline it is best to listen to those who have.
3. Think thinking like an entrepreneur is risky.
The safest route to financial independence today is entrepreneurship thinking.
4. Are not committed to achieving your financial independence.
Failing to have a solid financial plan is planning to fail at financial freedom.
5. Have not bought a car with your own cash yet.
Do it and surprise the auto dealer because so few do it today.
6. Cannot afford to give your time and money to those in need.
Giving precedes receiving; be a great giver and be a blessed receiver.
7. Are a procrastinator and a poor prioritizer.
Financial independence is not for you if you fail to take action because of inability to prioritize your time and money.
Solution: Get financially fit and prosper.
Get out of the Financial Matrix by investing in your financial education!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Author of the book Priceless
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."