How can it be?
1. The majority of people don’t know what they want out of life.
People don’t have what they want what they want out of life because they don't know what they want.
How can you hit a target you don’t have?
2. The majority of people don’t understand money.
People don’t have money because they don’t understand money.
How can you value something you don’t understand?
3. The majority of people don’t reach their goals.
People don’t reach their goals because they don’t set goals.
How can you achieve a goal you don’t have?
4. The majority of people don’t have dreams.
People work towards someone else’s dreams.
How live a dream you don’t have?
5. The majority of people are not using their potential.
People don’t use their potential because they don’t know their purpose.
How can you use your potential if you are not learning and growing?
6. The majority of people have relationship problems.
People go from one relationship wreck to another.
How can you solve a problem you don’t seek the tools to solve it?
7. The majority of people are trapped in the financial matrix.
People voluntarily sold their future for instant gratification.
How can you get out of something you are fighting to stay in?
Solution: Get educated!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Author of the book Priceless
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Leadership is about people, management is about numbers; leaders influence people and the people influence numbers."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."