Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Commonsense


The commonsense of successful people


The habits of the mind of successful people are different than unsuccessful people. Their actions are different because their thinking is different. Wealthy people have common sense, what is quite uncommon lately. Here are 7 things successful people tell themselves even before they become successful.

1.      I do what I love so it does not feel like work.
2.      I compete, I love the game of life, and I love to win.
3.      I copy great practices of great people and I care more about duplication than innovation.
4.      I master doing the boring, the mundane by making it fun.
5.      I fail all the way to success.
6.      I care more about “the who” than “the how.” I have a strong network of people who know who and who know how.
7.      I create wealth by creating and spreading fun work for others to do.

Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment