Why some teams win and some lose
Successful teams love to win and hate to lose.
1. Manage frustration. Successful teams manage their frustrations in order to win.
2. Unbroken focus. Successful teams work day after day with unbroken focus until they win.
3. Mental warriors. Successful teams know that victories are won in their minds before they are won in the battlefields.
4. Defeat is not acceptable. Successful teams know they not defeated until they are willing to accept defeat.
5. Never admit defeat. Successful teams know they are not defeated until they admit defeat.
6. Accept the challenges. Successful teams accept challenges so they can feel the exhilaration of victory.
7. Keep winning. Successful teams keep on fighting because they know someone will be the winner, it might as well be them. Can you find the victories in your defeats and can you find the defeats in your victories?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."