How Come Some Can … ?
Leadership is a choice and it is available to anyone!
How come some humanoids become leaders and keep on leading while others completely miss the opportunity? Here is why:
1. Lifelong Learners. Leaders become leaders and keep on leading because they are always learning. They are voracious readers and listeners to obtain the right information to improve their thinking and decision making.
2. Build Relationships. Leaders use the power of association to build long term friendships. They die to self and build ever stronger relationships everywhere they are.
3. Build Character. Leaders work continuously to improve their character, growing in integrity and courage.
4. Keep Ego on Check. Leaders a humble and know that ego stands for Edging Great Out. They are human, therefore vulnerable to the frailties, without surrendering their values.
5. Master Communication. They maters the art and science of communication through speaking, listening, and writing.
6. Pursue Opportunities. They have strong belief they will see their belief come true. They are able to recognize opportunities where others aren’t.
7. Keep the Right Perspective. They have clear vision and mission. They tenaciously follow their duty to lead themselves and others to new opportunities to expand their influence.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."