How Trustworthy Are You?
The most valuable asset in the world is high trust relationships.
An environment of high trust creates high speed and low costs.
1. Truth. Do you speak and live the truth? Do you talk straight or use jargon?
2. Transparency. Are you transparent and do you create transparency? Are you honest, open, and courageous with integrity and authenticity?
3. Respect. Do you see value in others by living the Golden rule?
4. Loyalty. Do you give credit to others? Do you defend others when they are not present?
5. Results. How competent are you? Do you set clear expectations for others and do you meet your own expectations?
6. Accountability. Do you hold yourself accountable first? How often do you ask yourself this question – what can I do to improve situations around here?
7. Commitments. Do you keep all your commitments? Do you value your time and the time of others?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!