The Value of Freedom
1. Freedom is most valuable when we are about to lose it. We are always only one generation from losing our freedom. If we are free and don’t fight for those that aren’t we will lose our freedoms.
2. Freedom is more valuable than security. We should never surrender our freedoms for temporary safety. There is no freedom in safety and there is no safety in freedom either. We must keep on defending our freedoms.
3. Freedom is only valuable when it is earned. Freedom is never given; freedom is always earned. Choosing safety is voluntarily choosing going into prison. We must decide to pursue freedom if we are to live a significant life.
4. Freedom must be demanded by our choices. Freedom must be demanded and fought for by those who crave to be free. History shows that freedom is always fought for by a tireless minority willing to pay the price for the majority. Freedom is really PRICELESS.
5. We are always enslaved by our own ignorance. Freedom never comes from the Government. Freedom first comes to those who get angry upon discovering the truth on what keeps them in bondage.
6. Leaders and entrepreneurs are the propagators of freedom. They know they will always meet strong or even violent opposition by those who defend a system designed to keep freedom away from the masses.
7. We were designed to be free. We all want economic freedom without the price and responsibility accompanying economic freedom. What many don’t know is that freedom is first birthed in our spirit. Spiritual freedom leads to economic freedom and economic freedom leads to political freedom. Freedom works from our inner core outwards. How can we demand freedom if we lost our spiritual compass? How can we be free when we are enslaved by a debt system designed to keep us in bondage?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."
I would love to do a podcast or a blog interview and share my Nuggets with your audience!