What is really needed?
Technology has improved our lives and forever changed the way we live yet now we find our economies stagnant, lacking the innovations needed for a new level of prosperity for more citizens. We can see now the impact of the internet on a global scale. America and the world are entering a new economic age and we find ourselves ill equipped to solve the new problems resulted from the last economic age. More of the same will not do it. The trillions of stimulus dollars injected into our economy have not produced the desired effects. America and the world are ill, seriously ill, and ill-equipped to solve the plethora of new problems. The methods used before no longer cure; new methods are needed revamping the way we do things. What is needed is new thinking to get out of the mess we worked ourselves into. We must be re-educated to solve the new problems we created. The only way to get new methods is to go back to the fundamental principles and find there the new methods needed to move us forward into the new economic age; the entrepreneurial community age.
Here is what is needed:
1. New thinking. A new higher level of thinking.
2. New education. Huger, curiosity, and self-discovery.
3. More autonomy. More freedom and responsibility.
4. Less taxation. More effective use of local resources.
5. Less federal government. Less entitlements and more local solutions.
6. More leadership. More creativity and innovation.
7. More entrepreneurship. More skills and abilities to solve problems.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others
Author of the book Priceless, Co-author of the book Follow to Lead
"The future belongs to those who can see and pursue opportunities before they are obvious."
"Those that take swift action will always leave those that don't breathing the dust."